Monday, May 10, 2010

s.a.m.s learner

Good
Explorer= Trying new things because I think I can do it.
Self manager= Being organized because I always bring my homework.
Thinker= Thinks for themselves because I care a bout my self.
Contributor= Participating because I participate in lots of things.
Communicator= Speaks loudly (at home.)

BAD
Explorer= Extends there ideas because I have simple ideas.
Self manager= Set them self’s goals because I never come up with good ideas.
Thinker= Think creatively because I never .
Contributor= Give own ideas because I never come up with good ones.
Communicator= Sticking to the subject that is given.

1 comment:

  1. You do show the attributes of a self-manager in remembering all your different music lessons! You mentioned a few times that you feel you never come up with good ideas - why is that, do you think? When other people come up with good ideas, are you able to run with their ideas?

    ReplyDelete